Pregnant with HIV test -ve, but my husband's result shows +ve

Hello Doctor. I am in a really confused situation. I am 5 months pregnant now and my HIV test a couple of months back showed -ve as per my obgyn. My husband had to take HIV test for insurance purpose and he turned out to be +ve. He is tested twice and both the results including WB showed +ve. Now I am not sure if I am truely -ve or not. Would you suggest that I get it examined once again? I read in some other forums that during pregnance false -ves are also possible. I am really worried and do not want to pass on this virus to my baby. Please advise. We are still awaiting for consultation with infectious disease specialist for my husband. My husband is not able to recall if he had any injections or so recently. He doesn't have any sexual relationship with anyone other than me and he did not have any blood transfusions. We are wondering what else could have caused this to him. Please provide your suggestions

The infectious diseases specialist will run additional confirmatory tests on your husband. If indeed he is HIV infected, you will need additional HIV testing immediately, and again at both the three- and six-month marks from the time of your past exposure (unprotected sex). You and your husband will also need to use latex condoms for all penetrative sex from now on. If he is positive and you remain negative, you both should read the chapter in the archives devoted to magnetic couples and those related to HIV transmission.

Finally, if your husband is confirmed to be positive, the HIV specialist will help to determine how it was acquired. The modes of HIV transmission are very well documented and understood.

Good luck to you both.

PEP Meds again!!
2nd Donation in Two Days - 2nd Question with More Accurate Information - Please Help ! Plus I Had to Send a Check This Time - Read on!