Thank you from Italian Girl

Hi Dr. Bob,

Hope you are enjoying your vacation. You so deserve it! Life is short for all of us! We only get one dress rehearsal!

I am sending you a donation in cash tomorrow via snail mail with a small letter! It is not much but I hope it will help so many in need. I will continue to donate consistently that I promise.

I went for an ELISA test today at my OB GYN's office (now have to wait 5 days, the rapid tests are better no stress!I wish my doc did rapid tests. Wonder why she doesn't- why don't these docs do Rapid Tests? Don't get that). I am off the wall and scared, surprise surprise (Worried Well but still have doubts, my fears are real, I am serious on that- don't know why- as it is ridiculous)! What can I say?? You advised me not to test again, I know! I am loco! Anyways, you don't have to respond just confirm when you get back via email and answer this post that you got the donation. I will be sending it via mail from "Depressed Italian Girl".

I love what you do, and you are a true inspiration and a good person. I hope you enjoy your time in Europe. You so deserve it. You are so amazing. I was telling my mom about you tonight. She thinks what you do is great. It sooo truly is. You are such a beautiful person. To donate your time to everyone regardless of their status and provide good sound information. It is priceless and I think others would agree. We need to stop this virus from spreading and you are a channel to put this thing to end! And for those who are positive, they can be an inspiration like you. And.. It is only the beginning for them. Positively charged people have great things ahead. I believe that honestly. It may be difficult, it is not easy I am sure (what I mean is I have compassion for them). I keep them in my thoughts and wish them a full good life. I totally Love you and what you do! Please keep educating us! We need it, everyone does for sure. Education and knowledge are power.

Disfruta Europa! Italian Girl

Buon giorno Italian Girl,

The vacation was like climbing into a serenity bubble. I had a wonderful time. As for life being short, I couldn't agree more. Actually we don't even get one dress rehearsal. Rather, "it's showtime" from day one! No rehearsals and no do-overs!

By now you should have received your negative HIV test result yet again. No surprise there. I continue to encourage you to stop testing! You are definitively and conclusively HIV negative. If you continue to test unnecessarily, you will eventually get a "false positive" result and that will scare the bejesus out of you!

Thank you for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. As with all donations to the foundation, I will send an acknowledgement of your generosity via snail mail (or e-mail, depending on how the gift is sent).

Thanks for your kind comments.

Mi piace assolutamente Europa

Be well.

can i have a baby
reversing neuropathy (TREATMENT OF PERIPHERAL NEUROPATHY, 2010)