drinking your own urine help fight hiv ???
Sep 17, 2010
Hello Dr Robert keep up the great work you,
l was tld drinking your own urine every morning boost your cd4 numbers and makes your inmune system stronger ??? is this true ???
thank you for your time
Response from Dr. Frascino
Where did you hear such a wildly insane idea as that? Fox News's Glenn Beck perhaps?
Drinking your own urine will neither boost CD4 counts nor improve immune function. But you probably guessed that already, right? Of course you did.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared I Have AIDS
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Penis After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Azithromycin Dose For Chlamydia
- Sexually Transmitted Disease That Cause Numbness
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.