Help a student in Montreal (Donation guaranteed)!

Dr. Frascino,

I am a Korean international student studying in Montreal, QC, Canada.

About three weeks ago, I met a bisexual guy my age (19 years old). I protect myself very well. I told him that we won't have oral sex unless we have condoms. We didn't have any, so we just decided to mutually masturbate each other.

However, he broke the promise and decided to suck my penis (without condom). After a few seconds, I told him to stop. So he only sucked me for a few seconds. Also, I licked the head of his penis (i wiped it with a tissue before to make sure there wasn't any precum present) for a few seconds as well.

Now after three weeks, I'm starting to develop some flu-like symptoms. I've had congested nose and runny nose for the past two days. Diarrhea for the past three days, now gone. Sore throat yesterday, but now it's gone. And fatigue. Do you think this is ARS from that incident three weeks ago? I'm checking for rashes on my chest and trunk of the body, but I don't see any.

Please help me. I will donate to your AIDS foundation for the great work that you do.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Your HIV-acquisition risk is extremely remote.

Symptoms are notoriously unreliable in predicting who is and is not HIV infected. I very strongly doubt your recent symptoms are HIV related. If you want the assurance of a definitive HIV test, you'll need to wait until the three-month mark.

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Continue to play safe and you'll stay safe.

Need your answer - PLS HELP ME
Worried - oraquick strip