Thanks, Your a Star!

Dear dr. Bobby,

Thank you for your response, and 'WHOO-HOO' - which I am going to frame, mount, and look at every day to remind me of my negative status.

Even though I am not at that point yet, and remain absolutly convinced of my positive status (only because of the coincidence of the symptoms, and the timing of them etc), and the fact that I feel as if my health is walking away from me, and I'm running after it, but can't catch up.

You will be pleased to hear that I have booked an appointment with a therapist on 11th October, and I may take one more test, with a different doctor, just to take the air out of my conspiracy theory.

Dr. Bobby, I have to tell you, that you are a star, and that you light up the sky, and the lives of all us, on this forum, in our time of need, and I thank you most sincerely for being who you are, and sharing that with us.

Hope your feeding those leprechauns properly!

With thanks, hugs, and warm regards, from the Emerald Isle.

Chintzia.

Hello Chintzia,

Excellent news that you've booked an appointment for counseling. Bring a copy of your posts and my responses to your first session (along with a copy of your negative test results!) and show it to the therapist. It will help focus your treatment and speed your recovery. The leprechauns are acclimating well to their new home. They are out back floating in the pool and sipping emerald green cocktails (which they seem to prefer to Guinness!).

Comments on: On Humans and Sex.
Skin cracks from eczema and HIV in the public restroom