|hpv in men
Sep 15, 2010
There is no test available for testing? I need to know, so far nobody in san diego offers it.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Most HIV specialists should be equipped to perform anal Pap smears for HPV, if your primary care physician doesn't do them. I'd suggest checking with one of them.
You can read more about anal Pap tests, HPV in men and Gardasil vaccine for men in the archives of this forum.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Fingering Worried I Have
- Painful Red Spots After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vaginal Discharge After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Accuracy Of Pooled NAT Testing For Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.