oral sex and gonorrhea
Sep 15, 2010
Is it possible to get gonorrhea by receiving oral sex or do I have to perform to catch the STD?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Yep! In addition to gonorrhea, there are a number of other STDs that can be transmitted by oral sex -- both getting and giving. These include syphilis, herpes, chlamydia and non-gonococcal urethritis.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Are Black Spots On The Bottom Side Of Scrotum A Sign Of A Std?
- Herpes Symptoms Diarrhea
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Underwear?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.