18 YEAR OLD; ATTEMPTED RAPED BY CLASSMATE. NEED HELP READING RESULTS

I took these hiv tests 2 years after possible infection through make out with HIV+ person. I have no clue how to read this and I CAN'T tell my parents! I have no one to talk to. I'm afraid my doc will tell my parents. I had to do these test through rapid screening centers through labcorp. You're my only help!!

IS ICMA THE SAME AS ELISA OR EIA??

HIV 1/0/2 Abs-ICMA

HIV 1/O/2 Abs- Index value: <1.00 result) Index Value: Reference Interval <1.00 Specimen Reactivity relative to the negative cutoff. HIV 1/0/2 ABS, Qual

Non Reactive

AND the DNA by PCR says "Patient's specimen is NEGATIVE for human immunodeficiency Virus Proviral DNA by the Polymerase Chain Reaction (pcr).. And an ELISA test was done with it and said the same as the first results I listed. It also shows

WBC= 6.3 REFERENCE INTERVAL 4.0-10.5

RBC= 4.61 REFERENCE INTERVAL 3.80-5.10

HEMOGLOBIN= 13.5 REFEERENCE INTERVAL 11.5-15.0

ON THE WEBSITE FOR RAPID SCREENING CENTER, THEY SAY THAT THE HIV ANTIBODY TEST, TESTS FOR HIV-1. AND THE RESULTS I THINK SAY I WAS TESTED FOR HIV 1/O/2... I'M CONFUSED. I'M WORRIED THE WEBSITE IS CORRECT AND THEY ONLY TESTED ME FOR HIV 1 AND NOT HIV 2 OR HIV O!!

DOES THE ICMA ONLY TEST FOR HIV 1. PLEASE HELP READ MY RESULTS. AND IS 2 YEARS AFTER ATTEMPTED RAPE (ONLY FORCED MAKE-OUT) TOO LATE TO TEST. HE HAD A CUT ON HIS LIP AND IS KNOWN TO BE HIV+.

THANK YOU. I WILL DONATE $40 VIA PAYPAL!

An ICMA is equivalent to an ELISA or EIA.

Your HIV-antibody test is negative, and your qualitative HIV DNA PCR is undetectable (negative).

The information on the Web site is correct. You tested negative for HIV-1, HIV-2 and subtype O.

The HIV DNA PCR tests only for HIV-1, but you didn't need this test in the first place.

HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV tests or worrying is warranted, OK?

Bottle in My ass (INAPPROPRIATE ITEMS SHOVED UP THE BUTT, 2010)
Risk from fresh blood to wound