HIV from oral?? NO WOO-HOO!!!!!!

This is not a question. I was one of those people who thought I contracted HIV from oral. I think it was due to the guilt or something. I was paranoid about everything. I thought everything was a symptom, all I did was oral sex. I got the oral from a girl with a risky sex life, i found out she has been around some and that she possibly did injection drugs. When I heard that I couldnt sleep or eat and basically it consumed my life. I finally got the nerve to go get tested, I freaked the whole time for nothing I was Negative at the six month mark!!!!!! To all those that are worried about oral sex dont be the chances are SLIM to NONE. I learned my lesson I will practice abstinence now. I hope me writing this will give someone the peace of mind needed or at least the confidence to go get tested. If you live in the U.S it is estimated 1million 100 thousand people have HIV/AIDs so your chances of contracting it is like .004% chance of getting it, cause there are 302 million people in America. Even though the odds are with you BE CAREFUL, I learned my lesson FOR SURE. I hope you will take this and run with it and the best way to end the "what ifs" is dont have any sexual contact. Thanks for your site Dr. F it gave me the courage to get checked and now I finally have my peace of mind BACK!!!!

WOOO-HOOOO! Thanks for taking the time to write in and share your story.

Be well. Stay well.

Humans and anal sex...
Dr. Frascino is a sore like this indicitive of HIV infection?