$300 donation for answer to LABCORP/ICMA TEST

Do you think that Labcorp is a reliable, and one of the best labs out there? And do you feel like there HIV test called ICMA is just as reliable and one of the best tests out there?

I got these results and worry that they are not accurate because sooooo many people are saying Labcorp is not good and their ICMA test is not as reliable as ELISA or EIA!! Is any of this true? I will be sending a money order for $300, what address do I send it to?

Here are my results! DO THEY LOOK RELIABLE? It was 1 1/2 or more after exposure!

HIV 1/0/2 Abs-ICMA

HIV 1/O/2 Abs- Index value: <1.00 result) Index Value: Reference Interval <1.00 Specimen Reactivity relative to the negative cutoff. HIV 1/0/2 ABS, Qual

Non Reactive

$300 donation for answer to LABCORP/ICMA TEST (Submitted Sep 10, 2010)

Please add this to my prior email: pretty please!! Can you tell me if labcorp indeed used ICMA or ELISA. On labcorps website they only talk about ELISA. I'm confused!!! Here is the link to that info AND WHY WOULDN'T THEY MENTION ICMA? Was my test done inaccurately?? This is what Labcorps website says about HIV antibody tests, click where it says "The Test" on the right side of the page: Here's the link (I know it looks like a LONG link) :/

https://www.labcorp.com/wps/portal/!ut/p/c1/hY2xDoIwGIQf6b_-FKhjIY0SYhGlEVhMB4MkAg7G5xfi4ITejd99OWpp7uhffeef_TT6O9XURpdSRbZky1DsFDgwx1TIPZCLmTfrHPzHPi9_v_2FYyUaH-6MPIlsE0Dp3CArjHJV6IJUxGR303Clhtr4u9pyqMEJkqrQLCAlVfQYavSHW_cG0l9JLw!!/dl2/d1/L0lDU0lKSmdvS1VRb0tVUSEvb0NvZ0FFSVFoakVDVUpSbUVBd0FuQmNFemdBIS9ZQTQ1NDUwLTVGMHN0eWowc3J5bndBISEvN19VRTRTMUk5MzBHMjVBMDJCMEJUT0EyMTA0NC9EbF9fXzU4L3NwZl9BY3Rpb25OYW1lL3NwZl9BY3Rpb25MaXN0ZW5lci9zcGZfc3RydXRzQWN0aW9uLyEyZmx0b1NlYXJjaC5kbw!!/

AND here are my results. HIV 1/0/2 Abs-ICMA

Non Reactive

AND the DNA by PCR says "Patient's specimen is NEGATIVE for human immunodeficiency Virus Proviral DNA by the Polymerase Chain Reaction (pcr).. And an ELISA test was done with it and said the same as the first results I listed. It also shows

WBC= 6.3 REFERENCE INTERVAL 4.0-10.5

RBC= 4.61 REFERENCE INTERVAL 3.80-5.10

HEMOGLOBIN= 13.5 REFEERENCE INTERVAL 11.5-15.0

I don't have very much personal experience with LabCorp; however, I have no reason to doubt the accuracy of their HIV test results. The ICMA and ELISA are considered equivalent screening tests. Your results are negative. The HIV PCR DNA test is a qualitative assay that doesn't rely on anti-HIV antibodies, but rather searches for a piece of the virus's genetic material. Your result was negative. Taken together I have absolutely no doubt you are HIV negative! Yell WOO-HOO and stop worrying! All is well, including you!

Thank you for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). The foundation's address is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Avenue, Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

In return I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that you'll always be HIV free.

Be well!

I have parkinsons & HIV & I want to see a dentist. Problems?
I know the answer, but I ask anyway.... (WHAT YOU DONT KNOW CAN KILL YOU, 2010) ( IS IT BETTER TO GET HIV TESTED OR NOT TO KNOW, 2010)