apologoy from Fear with Capital "F"

Dear Dr. Frascino, Good morning mein Herr Doktor. I'd posted some weeks back and was sufficiently pusilanimous enough to tell you I'd been contemplating suicide and mentally composing notes germane thereto. I apologize to you sir. Your courage, honor, strength of character, compassion, expertise simply leave me weak in the knees. Your site has been just about the only thing keeping me going. I received unprotected oral (I'm a man) from a man on 6/28/10. There was also french kissing involved. This young person claims up and down to be negative. There was no blood, trauma, semen (from him), involved. Symptoms began very soon thereafter and persist to this day (day 74). e.g. bump on inner lip, nausea, slight rash on chest, petechiae, earaches, swollen mandibular lymph node, dizziness. By week 10 there began sore throat, achey flu like muscle pain in legs, swollen groin lymph nodes, herpes outbreak on leg (get them every few years). Long story short, off the emotional deep end here. Tested negative for HIV and Syphilis on day 10, day 32 and bang on the 8 week mark (56th day). My good doctor bids me keep steady on. He looked at all my symptoms and said it's not HIV. Bids me hang tough and thinks I'll be ok. I'm on schedule for my definative 91 day test on 9/27/10. Come what may, I thank you again good kind and amazing Dr. Frascino for the grace and love and help you give to all we WW's! You are a national treasure and we are blessed to have you in our midst. Der Helmut N.Y., NY

Hello Der Helmut,

I'm glad you decided to put the hara-kiri knife away! I agree with your doctor. I'm quite confident there is a "WOO-HOO" with your name on it just waiting for that 91-day test result.

Thanks for your kind comments. I look forward to WOO-HOO-ing with you very soon.

$100 Donation - Pleaaes Help -- No Archives on this!!
I have parkinsons & HIV & I want to see a dentist. Problems?