gay massage parlor please answer!

Hey Dr Bob

I have a question concerning risk. I know what I did was stupid and I need to be tested but what are the chances I contracted HIV.

The massage included naked body to body contact and the masseuse performing oral sex on me (no condom). During the body to body contact the masseuse fingered and rimmed me, the masseuse then stuck his penis in my butt for maybe 2 minutes at most, combined, 2 or 3 times, without a condom. I was sure that he didnt ejaculate, until I went home.

The twist is that I had gotten diarrhea earlier that day and so that night after the massage I pooped out a clear, gooey liquid. The next day or two I had a little of this liquid come out with my diarrhea as well but not as much as that night.

I called the massage parlor and they said that masseuses get tested every 3 months and that he didnt ejaculate in me. I dont really trust them though.

What are my risks? Please give me advice! Thank you.

Whether or not Mr. Rub-a-dub-dub popped his cork in your backdoor and whether or not you subsequently "pooped out a clear gooey liquid," the bottom line on your bottom is that you had unprotected receptive anal sex and barebacking is risky business! My advice is that you have HIV testing at the three-month mark. I would also suggest that for future massages you discuss exactly what part of your anatomy is going to get massaged!

HIV Testing
Helpless in EdinburghDr Bob, please give me some sense of perspective (VISIONS AND FEARS OF BEING SEXUALLY ASSAULTED WHILE SLEEPING, 2010)