You are the only person I can turn to; please respond.

I have emailed several times about the ability of HIV to leave a non-bleeding open cut.

I have found much information in the archives about it entering the body through a non bleeding open cut, but never leaving. I recently took a friend to a party hosted by another friend who is HIV+. At the party the host was plating cake and was using his index finger to balance the cake from the serving dish to the plate. After plating the cake he rinsed off his finger and mentioned that the frosting burned his finger because he had cut it the day before. He quickly indicated that the cut was 24 hours old and not bleeding. I did not see any blood either, but it looked red and wide open possibly even watery. Now my friend who I brought to the party bit the inside of his lip and it bled a bit about 15-10 minutes before he ate the cake that made direct contact with the hosts cut. My questions are: 1) If a cut is not actively bleeding, but open and watery could it still transmit HIV? 2) I know the archives say it cannot be transimitted through food due to drying that occurs outside of the body. What if it was transmitted to something wet or moist like frosting? Might it live longer than a few minutes? 3) Do you think there is a risk of transmission here? Please advise. I cannot sleep knowing about this possible exposure. I dont want to alarm anyone yet I dont want to not say anything is I should. You are the only one I can talk to about this. I WILL donate. Kindly respond.

1. The chances of this happening are a quantum leap beyond extremely remote.

2. No.

3. No, absolutely not. If HIV were transmitted that easily, it would have wiped out the entire planet long ago.

Stop worrying about this non-risk! Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Infected after 'protected' hand-job & boob-job. I challenge you dr.bob, testing after window period will prove you are wrong!(YET ANOTHER IM POSITIVE IM POSITIVE WHO HASNT TESTED POSITIVE, 2010)
Thank you for your donation card . Just a few more questions please. I think my question could help others