Just letting you
Sep 12, 2010
Hi Dr Frascino.I am the one who posted on June 16 regarding insertive oral sex with an HIV positive man.Just want to let you know that I tested at 3+ months with a lab elisa which came back negative.Thought it was my responsiblity to post this info.Thank you and keep up the good work!!!
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for the update. WOO-HOO!
Congratulations on dodging the HIV bullet!
Be well. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis B After Vaccine?
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
- How Long Does It Take For The Results Of A Hepatitis B Test?
- Can My Boyfriend Give Me Mono Through Oral Sex?
- Cold Hands And Feet Early Sign Of Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.