HIV and Air Donating where answered or not

I have searched the archives, and Have found some ref. to this,but could you please help me? how long does HIV stay infectius after cumming? if i guy jacks off and cums, wipes off with a towel,gets dressed and then cums and shake my hand which had a deep non bleeding cut on it. can i get infected. I have heard so many diffrents answers,please help me.

"If a guy jacks off and cums, wipes off with a towel, gets dressed and the comes and shakes my hand which has a deep non-bleeding cut on it, can I get infected?" No, you cannot. If HIV were that easy to get, it would have wiped out the planet long ago.

As for how long HIV survives outside the body, the best I can offer is to say not very long. I can't give an exact number of seconds or minutes, because there are many variables involved, such as ambient room temperature and humidity, viral load, amount of ejaculate, etc. However, in the scenario you mention above, your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent, OK?

By the way, would't it be more polite to shake hands before doing the dance with no pants?

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's very much appreciated.

Be well.

HIV 2 pregnancy
this is nothing like those other stories, please give it a chance