What is the Reliability of neg Hiv test at 8 weeks?

Hello Dr. Bob, I have asked questions before, and I French kissed a lady on two occassions for two to three hours on and off. Whats the likely hood of getting hiv from french kissing if I didnt know if I or she had a cut. If its been 8 weeks and my hiv test was neg, I still have a lot of gas and a loose bowl, am I at risk and do you think it's been long enough to show seroconversion if I was positive? Please let me know your thoughts. I will submit a donation to help support your much appreciated work and time you take to help answer so many questions.

Kissing, French or otherwise, is not considered a significant risk for HIV transmission.

HIV-antibody tests taken before the three-month mark are not considered definitive or conclusive. That said, it's also worth noting that the vast majority (but not all) of HIV-infected folks will have detectable levels of anti-HIV antibodies in their blood within four to six weeks after becoming infected.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well.

Tweezers at work...
HIV 2 pregnancy