24 HIV test alll negative (CONTINUED)
Aug 22, 2010
DR BOB; Thanks greatly. I'll take one more test (#25) next month given I took #24 on 8/10/2010 which was negative. I'm trying to trust the test given they all negative (good news) despite what my body is doing.
Thanks for addressing my many questions.
Response from Dr. Frascino
I strongly advise against another unnecessary test. Eventually you'll get a false-positive and that will really send you 'round the bend! You are HIV negative. Yell WOO-HOO and start celebrating.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long After HIV Infection Will You See Seborrheic Dermatitis?
- Is An AIDS Test 2 Weeks After Exposure Accurate?
- Can You Get AIDS From Someone's Blood Touching Your Open Sore?
- Hiv Can Be Detected Through The Elisa Test Within A Few Days Of Contamination?
- How Long Does Cryptococcal Meningitis Last?
- How Long Does Oral Thrush Last?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.