i am 100 % sure i am infected .why won't you answer me please i have no friends this site has been my only friend for the las two months

Please Dr. Bob you are my only hope at this time i have no friends no family nobody to talk to, this site has been my only friend for the last two months please answer me i feel like hanging myself because i know i've killed myself already with this virus may 5th had condom breakage aug 8th negative is this conclusive even if i have hiv specific symptoms like multiple dermatofibromas back, shoulder, legs raised patches all over body, white coated tongues with teeth marks on the side ..plus i have had every other typical symptom in the book for the last two months so what do you say ..is this conclusive at 3.5 months even with dermatofibromas multiple ones and white tongue..please answer me i feel like hanging myself

Take the noose off from around your neck and step away from the rope. OK, now we'll talk. Actually I generally skip questions from anxious wrecks talking about killing themselves because they are afraid of testing HIV positive, as I find it very insensitive to the 34,000,000 of us who struggle to live with the virus day in and day out. That someone would even consider throwing his life away when so many HIVers long for just one more day is heartless and most of the time disingenuous as well. OK, I'll step off my soapbox. Consider yourself chastised!

A negative HIV test at 3.5 months is generally considered conclusive, barring extenuating circumstances. Symptoms are notoriously unreliable in predicting who is and is not HIV infected. The vast, vast, vast majority of cases of dermatofibromas have absolutely nothing to do with HIV.

If you want to retest at six months, the option is always open to you. The result will unquestionably be negative.

Finally I should mention hanging is a really horrible way to die. I would not recommend it.

Dr Bob I won the CVID lotto! Did I win HIV lotto too? I think you were wrong this time! HELP
Over a year with no answers from you