CL Posting

I recently posted a question on an on-line hookup site in which I asked if "POZ friendly" meant wanting AIDS (okay, somewhat mean and rhetoric). I got a lot of flack, but I was wondering if the most compreshinsive post I got (attached) was factually correct. Pls comment. Tx!

My question: Does Poz Friendly mean wanting AIDS?

Answer (IT'S GOOD BUT IS IT FACTUAL?:

"POZ friendly means someone - who - by virtue of your post - is the opposite of you.

It means someone who is being honest and putting the very real prospect of rejection, hatred, ridicule and revulsion on the line, as opposed to lying and assuming the other person is too ignorant for their own good. It's a responsible person inasmuch as they represent themselves honestly and above board...and appear to seek out those who know that HIV is hard to catch - indeed, harder than any STD - and those who would enter any relation with the person with a senstivity, mindfulness and education which many do not have.

Conversely, it can also mean those who advertise their status in the (often self-destructive) wreckless hope of wonton, unsafe, bb sex. Maybe this is the kind of person you are referring to, are, or wish to become.

It's important to realize that - my apparent moralizing and your apparent rhetorical provocation notwithstanding, that poz does not equate with AIDS per se, and that, in fact, a poz person, by virtue of arriving at the mindset in which they post themselves looking for others who are "poz frienldly" are, accordingly (and maybe ironically) more likely than those unaware of their status to be on meds, and therefore, far less able to be virulent - as opposed to those who mock from a distance, hope for the best, blindly trust the word of others in a victim-mode mindset and, like you, mockingly point out differences.

If you read this reply know this - all of us are lost souls in some regard (pardon the drama) and all of us search only for attachment in an increasingly technocratic anti-attachment world. You would do well to educate yourself before you find yourself afflicted by the very condition you seem to mock.

Yep, it's quite factual, and, if after reading it, you feel you've been chastised (or even bitch-slapped), I think you deserve it for either being so totally clueless (doubtful) or cruel (most likely). I would be careful about inducing bad karma by posting comments/questions, which in your words are "somewhat mean."

Shame on you!

Hi this is me from mexico
Hair Salon follow up