The waiting game is over - results from Stevie

Dear Dr Bobinino,

I am now at 22 weeks since the exposure. I received my results this morning from last week's test:

- HIV Antibody/ p24 Antigen = Not detected - HSV PCR = Not detected - Treponema = Not detected

My brief questions are:

1. Can I WHOO HOO, HOO HOO... HOO HOO HOO? Theres no possibility that I picked up a wierd strain from Thailand thats not seen by the antibody tests is there? Or at 22 weeks still not serocoverted? My partner is still ill with their ?chest infection/ persistent dry cough.

2. With the abnormal immunoglobulin results (HIGH IGA, HIGH IGM) and symptoms - should I be back at my doctors asking for further investigation? If so, what should I ask for? In 100 normal people - will these immunoglobulins be raised in fit and well people, or do they only go up when there is a disease/ infection/ other condition?

3. Although my liver blood tests were so far normal, should I ask for another Hepatitis screen as its been over 3 months? (my last one was at 10 weeks)?

I cannot express how grateful I am for your help - you should feel extremely proud of what you do and the people you help. You provide an excellent sound, and brill service- can I reverse the good luck Karma back to you? (I think you give away too much - how big are your stores?).

I will be sure to spread my goodwill, karma and education about why not to do what I did, though the world still turns and people will still do these things.

THANK YOU - I MEAN THAT. if I could sing 'your the best... better than all the rest'... I would.

Cheers - good vibes sent over the Atlantic ocean to you (if they get through immigration at NYC, they will get to you).

Stevie

ps. see you at the next world cup - c'mon Brazil!

Hey Stevie,

My brief answers are:

1. Yes, you are definitively WOO-HOO-able.

2. No need for further follow-up at this time.

3. No, it's not necessary.

Thanks for the kind comments and good vibes . . . and thanks for not singing!

Flipped has questions about testing
masturbation accident