Thank you again from Italian Girl

Hi Dr. Bob,

Just wanted to thank you for taking the time to answer my question and confirming my Whoo Hoo! I know you are busy and cannot confirm every Whoo Hoo, so it made my day. From time to time my OCD flares up and I need to keep reminding myself that I am OK. I tested negative with a Rapid Test 4 years post exposure. I am working on my fears in therapy and have good days and bad days. That is why I needed your confirmation that Yes, my test was good, nothing went wrong and I am fine. I often get tempted to test again, but my husband and family keep urging me not to. My therapist too! She says that no further testing is warranted. I know you would totally say the same so this is why I know I have OCD.I admit it. It is kinda like being an alcoholic, the first step is admitting there is a problem. So thanks again for reassuring me and reassuring everyone on here. You are so awesome. I know that you will be rewarded for your good work in this forum. :0) And I was glad to see that you were featured on change.org. I read that lady's blog too! She is awesome just like you! Anyways, I will take a look at the HIV Prevention portion of this website. I am hopeful that I can educate my friends and family about the virus. I think education and knowledge is power and the only way to stop it from spreading. Have a great week!

Love Always,

Italian Girl

Hey Italian Girl,

I absolutely agree with your husband, family and therapist. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV tests are warranted.

Continue to work on your fears. You are well on your way to conquering them.

Love you too. Ciao bella.

swollen gums
RE: Am I infected or just getting paranoia?