Rain Gutter is the Gutters :/

Can you contract HIV if any semen, blood or vaginal secretions or any other bodily fluid that can contain HIV, are in rain gutter water? I was walking in Downtown Los Angeles at night when it was raining, and a huge splash of rain gutter water flooded my shoes. I was wearing open toe high heels. I have pretty bad callous and athletes foot between my toes. Could this be a risk? It was in an area where homeless people as well as drug addicts are. This is what frightens me the most. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

HIV transmission via rain gutter water? Nah, not a chance. Now I have a question for you sweetie. What were you doing in that part of town strutting around in open-toed cha-cha heels??? Lady Gaga, is that you writing in again? If so, I'm really looking forward to your live show tonight at HP Pavilion. Break a leg Gaga! (Of course if you fall off those shoes, you must might do that!)

Use of Silver Colloidal as form of Treatment (TETRASILVER TETROXIDE, 2010) (COLLODIAL SILVER, 2010)
Truly sorry for the continuous hounding...but still worried : (