Not your typical crabs.NEVER, EVER, EVER BEEN ASKED! Donation that will be true!

So here's the question.. I hope its not too strange for you, but it's been worrying me and can't find the answer anywhere!

I was at this crab place and ordered the crabs legs. They bring it to your table in this platter with a lid and a small flame heating the platter. I went to grab a crab leg and noticed the one I grabbed had been nicely opened. I went to grab it and pricked my finger with the sharp needle like point that the crab leg has on it. It poked my finger pretty hard, but I didn't notice blood, so if there was any, it was minuscule. The chef is rumored to have HIV, so if he had JUST opened that crab leg for me and poked his finger on the same pointy spike and had blood on it, then I poked my finger on that same spot and maybe bled a tiny bit, is there risk of transmission.

*Would the tiny spike and the crab leg be large enough to hold efficient amount of HIV blood on it?

Here is a quick image of how it looks, the part where I poked myself was where it has a black tip, basically a spike with a black tip.....then I started worrying if the black tip was blood and wondering if the crab leg spike is usually black....do you know?

A donation of $40.00 will be send through money order. And this is a donation that will be true. So many people on here I feel promises donation and never follows through.

Thanks for your help doc. Much appreciated!

Relax Max. Your worries are unwarranted. Your risk of acquiring HIV from your crab jab is nonexistent. Neither worry nor HIV testing is warranted.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well.

PLEASE PLEASE answer Dr. Bob. I will donate again
I know I am positive and I think you are screening my question to avoid posting.. please HELP