Unprotected oral sex question will donate $80 dollars to your foundation

Hello doctor i recently had unprotected oral sex with several men on diffrent ocassions just oral no anal. Which one is more risky, You giving another guy a blowjob or you receiving a blowjob. *note there was NO ejaculation in mouth*. I understand the risk is minimal but is it true that your saliva inhibits the virus? should i worry and get tested? But my main concern is to know how risky it is to receive an unprotected blowjob???

For all types of penetrative sex -- oral, vaginal or anal -- the receptive partner is at greater risk than the insertive partner. Consequently, for oral sex the guy sucking is at greater risk than the lucky guy getting sucked.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stay safe.

From Positive to Negative. 2.
PLEASE PLEASE answer Dr. Bob. I will donate again