The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Oral Sex Question

Aug 14, 2010

Hi Dr.,

I had a massage about 3 weeks ago. During the massage I became aroused. I am embarassed to say that it lead to the male therapist performing oral sex. I did ejaculate and believe that during the process I may have had skin exposure to his pre-ejaculate. I am already a normally anxious person and this is not helping situations any. This was was from a legitimate massage therapist, too. I am embarassed that I allowed it to happen, but want to know if I may have exposed myself to anything. I have a wife and family to consider. Thanks for your help!

Response from Dr. Frascino


A "legitimate" massage therapist gave a happy ending to your rub-a-dub-dub that literally blew you away? Hmm. Dude, I don't care how tasty your throbbing tallywhacker looks when standing at attention, legitimate massage therapists don't give blow jobs.

The HIV-acquisition risk associated with unprotected insertive oral sex is exceedingly low, but not completely nonexistent. I would suggest:

Level with your wife. It's not only the best way to confront your guilt, it's also the right thing to do.

Because you are so concerned about this legitimate massage sexperience, I'd suggest you get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark.

Consider psychological counseling to explore sexual orientation issues.

Good luck.

Dr. Bob

Im awaiting your response, please help another dude.
PCR test

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint