Oral Sex Question

Hi Dr.,

I had a massage about 3 weeks ago. During the massage I became aroused. I am embarassed to say that it lead to the male therapist performing oral sex. I did ejaculate and believe that during the process I may have had skin exposure to his pre-ejaculate. I am already a normally anxious person and this is not helping situations any. This was was from a legitimate massage therapist, too. I am embarassed that I allowed it to happen, but want to know if I may have exposed myself to anything. I have a wife and family to consider. Thanks for your help!

A "legitimate" massage therapist gave a happy ending to your rub-a-dub-dub that literally blew you away? Hmm. Dude, I don't care how tasty your throbbing tallywhacker looks when standing at attention, legitimate massage therapists don't give blow jobs.

The HIV-acquisition risk associated with unprotected insertive oral sex is exceedingly low, but not completely nonexistent. I would suggest:

Level with your wife. It's not only the best way to confront your guilt, it's also the right thing to do.

Because you are so concerned about this legitimate massage sexperience, I'd suggest you get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark.

Consider psychological counseling to explore sexual orientation issues.

Im awaiting your response, please help another dude.
PCR test