You are featured on Change.org

Hi Dr. Bob, First off, I have been following you for years now and I have to say that you are one of the most amazing professionals I have even encountered - if only via the internet! Okay, enough tushy-kissing! The real reason I'm writing is to let you know that I recently wrote a blog post on HIV Myths over on the Gay Rights Cause at Change.org. In the post I featured the tireless work that you do to combat all the myths and misinformation surrounding HIV that continue to spread faster than a viral of Kim Kardashian. I wanted to share the post with you. Here's the link:

http://gayrights.change.org/blog/view/is_it_1990_again_hivaids_myths_are_alive_and_scary

Please check it out! And honestly, thank you so much for your snark and genuine humanity in dealing with this complicated disease. I direct all my clients and colleagues to this site and to you specifically. You truly are making a difference! Elizabeth Lombino, LSW http://elizabethlombino.com

Hey Elizabeth,

Many thanks for the heads-up on your timely, topical and very well-written blog; the truly excellent plug; and most of all the "tushy-kissing". All are warmly appreciated! Your comments about HIV/AIDS myths and misunderstanding as well as stigma and discrimination are right on target! BRAVO! Keep blogging and conducting those workshops. Debunking HIV/AIDS mythology and stigma often has a "pay it forward" effect. The 15 professionals you enlightened during your workshop may well each enlighten 30 clients who may go on to enlighten their friends, family, colleagues. And because of the six degrees of separation phenomenon that rules the world, your message may soon reach Anderson Cooper and/or Oprah Winfrey.

And now a special note to all readers of this forum, check out Elizabeth's outstanding blog! You'll be glad you did. Really.

Thanks again Elizabeth. I've started blogging for The Body recently. I promise to pick up on this story in a future blog.

Be well. Stay well. Ciao bella!

Rash everywhere. Please help soon.
Im awaiting your response, please help another dude.