Rash everywhere. Please help soon.

Doctor Bob, please answer my worries as soon as possible.

I had two episodes, protected vaginal sex 10 weeks ago for about a minute, and a handjob with condom. While she was giving the handjob, the condom probably fell off. I am worried that it might have touched the tip of my penis before falling off. She wanted to give me oral after that, but I declined since I was not wearing a condom.

I also had a fingering episode with a tiny cut, no bleeding for 30 sec around 7 weeks back with a girl of unknown status. I have had diarrhea about 5 times since then and fatigue. Now this morning, I woke up with a rash on my thighs. It is several tiny red bumps spread out, and extremely itchy. It has instantly spread to my arms, hands, and my lower back. I am horrified, and itching all over. I am certain I have acquired hiv. I also sleep with a high temperature heater, but never had this problem.

Please help me Doc. I will make a solid donation to your great cause.

"I am certain I have acquired hiv." Hmm. Here we go again. Yet another person with negligible risk who is "certain" they've acquired the virus! You're like the fifth one tonight! Must be a full moon or something . . . .

Your HIV risk is negligible. Protected sex is protected, assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not fail (break). Your concerns about possibly touching the tip of your tallywhacker are completely unwarranted. HIV is a fragile virus, not radioactive kryptonite, frevinsakes! Hand-jobs and fingering with a tiny cut are not considered significant risks for HIV transmission.

Symptoms are unreliable in predicting who is and is not HIV infected. The odds are beyond astronomical that you did not contract HIV from your sexperience. Regarding your rash, I suggest you see a dermatologist for evaluation and treatment. This is not HIV related.

As for HIV, a single three-month HIV-antibody test is all that's warranted. I'm confident the result will be negative.

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month HIV test is negative.

Can a Woman get a little help around here !! I'll send coockies!!
You are featured on Change.org