Never been asked about oral. $40 Donation

I was giving unprotected oral sex to my bf who is negative (we both just got tested and we're negative). I could have sworn I smelled the scent of a girls vagina. Probably just my OCD popping up. But if he slept with a girl the night before (like 12 hours prior to me giving him oral) and didn't use protection and she had HIV, could it transmit to me if her semen, blood or vaginal fluid were on his penis when I gave him oral? I have oral herpes and severly chapped lips at the moment. He swears I'm crazy and its OCD. But just for my piece of mind what do you think about possible semen, blood or vaginal fluid of an HIV+ person on a penis for over 12 hours and keep in mind he DIDN'T SHOWER before I gave him oral? I also had unprotected sex with him too but after oral? We both tested negative and use birth control. He says he's 100 percent faithful and that he would never hurt me. And that my OCD is getting out of control and pushing him away :( u Donation will arrive shortly :) Graci!

First of all girls don't produce semen. (I think you need to pay a bit closer attention in biology class!) Next, what kind of boyfriend would have sex with another girl, not even bother to take a shower for 12 hours, and then let his girlfriend perform oral sex on him???

Regarding your HIV worries, they are completely unwarranted. You can not contract the virus from 12-hour-old vaginal secretions or blood licked off a cheating boyfriend's throbbing and fragrant tallywhacker.

I'm more concerned about your decision to have unprotected sex. If you are not completely confident that you're relationship is monogamous or that your boyfriend isn't being safe, you are placing yourself at risk for STDs, including HIV. I recommend latex condoms for all penetrative sex for that extra layer of protection (so to speak).

Be well.

can you get a false negative result 12 month+ poss exposure?
I'll donate my life for your response. I'm lost without you. I'm reaching out for help.