plsssss advice (woried kenyan male )

hi dr b. last sunday i went to a massage palour in nairobi kenya . the massage girl did the massage and then towards the end performed an unprotected handjob on me only.she used same massage oil on my mr "one eye winky" hehehe sory got me a sense of humour.my question is , what risk is involved with geting an unprotected handjob from a massage palour presuming she was positive with any std. i have read through all your forums to put my mind at ease and have found many other posts regarding this matter and it reands norisk no risk. just wanted to get it from you dr.by tha way i have a habit of bieng abit paranoid and at times find it hard to deal with the facts. pls advice ..... am a kenya by tha way. and considering the massage palours in this side of the world are prostitution dens sorry to say. i am still a virgin, never had intercourse in my life looking forward to the special day with that special someone :), cnt even tell you what took me to visit such a place and i wuld be lieing if i said it was a massage.

and how does someone make a donation to this organisation i congratulateyou all on the work your doing.

thankyou dr bob .

Hi woried kenyan male,

Massage, even with a happy ending for "Mr One-eye Winky," is not considered a risk for HIV transmission. You can read more about this topic in the archives of this forum. We have chapters devoted to masturbation and also to masseuses/sex workers. Have a look. I'm confident you'll find the information reassuring.

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Be well. Stay well.

Spoon in the butt
can you get a false negative result 12 month+ poss exposure?