Whats the chances of positive western blot test results actually be a false positive??? (WESTERN BLOT TEST)

i just recently got tested positive with western blot hiv! in all areas that the doctors test for i am reactive in every catagorie!! all 3 of my partners in the last year and a half are all negative but me!! is it possible to be a fauls positive??

Yes, it's possible your Western Blot (WB) test was a false-positive, particularly if this was your only HIV test! WB tests should only be run as a confirmatory test after someone has a repeatedly reactive (positive) ELISA, EIA or rapid test. There is also the possibility of a laboratory, technical or clerical error. I would recommend you be retested. Make sure your doctor orders the proper screening test: ELISA, EIA or rapid test. If negative, you are HIV negative. If the screening test is positive, you should then and only then get a WB test. If both the screening test and confirmatory WB tests are positive, you are HIV infected and should consult an HIV physician specialist.

It would be possible you are HIV infected and your three most recent sex partners have remained HIV negative, as not every HIV exposure leads to HIV transmission.

Provigil generics viability
I did it... now the waiting game - sadly not a world cup game - questions about immunoglobulins and more