Provigil generics viability

My medicare part D company will not pay for Provigil anymore. I have gone through all the appeals, I am waiting on one final one, but in the past it has always been a rubber stamp. Having gone through Topamax generic for migraines, and finding they did not work, I was wondering about Provigil.My background is healthcare, so I was surprised that nuerologists found that medication that treats brain chemistry can be different enough when generic to be ineffective.I have found a reasonable and trustworthy source for the generic version, at 10% the price, but will it work? I have been taking Provigil for 7 months, and it really helped, and did not raise my blood pressure. Being with out it is like being in a cloud.

Unfortunately I have no way of predicting whether a particular generic drug will work as well as a brand-name product. Most generics work just as well as their higher priced brand-name counterparts. Why not give it a try?

I knew you wouldn't answer!!! You and I know I'm infected...Falling apart
Whats the chances of positive western blot test results actually be a false positive??? (WESTERN BLOT TEST)