Finished PEP but am i safe?

Hi Doc, I've just finished my PEP course and have just tested again at 30days, negative. However my girlfriend is about to return from a trip and i want to know the risks of having unprotected sex with her. My exposure was a broken condom with a prostitute but i didn't stay inside for long after the break. I don't know what to do so would really welcome your advice.

The guidelines for post-PEP testing recommend HIV-antibody tests at four to six weeks, three months and six months from the date of exposure to confirm a negative HIV status. Certainly your negative test at 30 days is encouraging; however, it's not conclusive.

During the six-month testing period I would advise you use latex condoms for all penetrative sex. (Ideally I would advise you to use latex condoms always to prevent STDs and unwanted pregnancies; however, this is a separate issue from your current concern about PEP and testing.)

Immunological issue question
Something infectious..I'm positive theirs something wrong with me