Immunological issue question

Hello! After a real risky encounter with a HIV positive guy (I topped him and comdom broke and I realized it right away and stopped) I went for several testings. The last one after 9 months. All ELISAs, Rapid Tests and even a NAT (by 5 motnhs) negative. For irrational reasons I went for a CD4/CD8 count after 5 months from the encounter. My CD4 was 852 and CD8 664. What surprised me a bit was the total CD3 count of 1855. Taking off CD4 and CD8, there are about 330 CD3+ lymphocytes left. I read that HIV positive patients have increased "double negative T lymphocyte" count. Are these 330 double negative of any concern in your opinion as an immunologist? Thank you so much. I trust in you.

Nope. Absolutely not. By the way I agree getting a T-cell subset analysis in your situation was irrational. It's also worth noting it did nothing but cause you additional worry.

Just a realy super fast question about rt-pcr please answer.
Finished PEP but am i safe?