PLEASE IGNORE "No pressure Dr. Bob" question
Aug 10, 2010
Just as I was posting another anxiety-fueled question you answered my previous anxiety-fueled question. Thank you so much for putting up with me. It really means the world.
Hope to update you with a WOO-HOO tomorrow night!
Response from Dr. Frascino
I'll gladly ignore your anxiety-fueled rants in favor of a full-throated, ferociously committed WOO-HOO that I'm certain is waiting for you tomorrow night.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Could A Hepatitis B Vaccination Cause A False Positive Result In An Hiv Test
- Does Hepatitis Cause Abdominal Pain?
- I Have A White Patch Inside My Lips Could I Have Hiv
- Can Magnesium Help Heal Peripheral Neuropathy?
- The Percent Of Hiv Worldwide Caused By Prostitution
- Heterosexual Risk Of Hiv-1 Infection Per Sexual Act
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.