Thank you Dr. Frascino

Honestly you saved my life, I read your posts as a confused 18 year old kid and really learned how to protect myself from HIV. As a gay male now at 27 I owe you my life for the guidance you provided. You are a hero and I love you even if you don't know me.

You're welcome. Thanks for your thanks and for taking the time to write in. I've typed millions and millions of words answering an innumerable number of questions in these forums over the years and sent them into cyberspace never really really knowing if they reached their intended target. Comments like yours are reassuring that my time and energy have not been wasted and that my message is indeed having an impact.

Be well. Love you too!

Bus Crash
URGENT: Still within 72 hours after exposure deep scratch with the nail that was in vagina