Question about Barebacking Bottoms

I have a rather odd question, but I see a lot of it in my area and just am wondering where you come down on thos. What if a bottom guy has been barebacking for some time, and never asks guys their status, and seems to just want to "take loads" . He lets multiple guys fuck him, and lets them all cum in him. Should he be responsible if he gets hiv, or is it an equal thing. I think people should always tell, but what if a top who fucked the bottom was hiv poz and might have been under the influence of drugs or didnt disclose his status to the bottom who lets a lot of different guys fuck him? I know this is a weird question, but I see so many guys who bottom like this indiscriminately so am just wondering. They must just not really care about HIV if they let a bunch of random guys fuck them bareback? Its sad.

Barebacking is risky business whether you're a top gun or bottom boy. HIV transmission that occurs between consenting adults should be considered a shared responsibility. It takes two to do the unsafe "dance with no pants". Dudes who bareback with multiple partners are placing themselves at great risk not only for HIV but for many other STDs as well. I agree it's sad and all to prevalent!

I Really Need You to Answer Me. I Am Pleading With You. (ANOTHER IM POSITIVE IM POSITIVE, 2010)
It seems everything happens before the weekends......