in need of comforting advice doc

hi dr frascino!

You have no idea how comforting your words of reassurances are to us. I tried to review the library, but couldn't find an exact scenario. I was at the gym recently and while preparing for a bench press, i got slightly punctured at the knee area by a sharp thing embedded within the leather-cushioned reclinable seat/bed. I squeezed a tiny amount of blood from it. would u consider this a risk? my best guess is that it is not and im just being paranoid. But a simple yes or no answer from a figure authority like urself will really comfort me. will donate in your good foundation. keep up the good work!

worried freak

Hi Worried Freak Gym Bunny,

I absolutely concur with your "best guess": no risk. Now get back to the bench press and finish your workout!

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well. See you at the pec deck.

-Revized; sorry blackberry sucks-Saved up 1 month to donate, just need your advice too :)
I Really Need You to Answer Me. I Am Pleading With You. (ANOTHER IM POSITIVE IM POSITIVE, 2010)