-Revized; sorry blackberry sucks-Saved up 1 month to donate, just need your advice too :)

Sorry, I sent a few emails but this one is the correct one. Blackberry's suck when trying to type fast! I will add another $20 for the annoyance! :) Hello! I saved about $150 to donate to your foundation, I know its not required to ask a question but its something I've been wanting to do. I've read a lot on here and it really helps me. I have an incident to get a risk assesment on. Here it goes... I went to Kragen auto shop and went through the back. I parked where there were a few shopping carts where people had left them just thrown around. I was trying to avoid touching them ( I have extreme ocd and anxiety) and this was in an alley like area. Anyways I was wearing flip flops so my feet were exposed. Here is my fear; I tripped over those cement block/bumps that you park your car in front of in a parking spot (those things that people always seem to scrape their cars on by getting to close) anyways when I tripped over it, my toes got scraped!!! The cement block thing was FILTHY! I also have athletes feet and so I have cracks and dry/calous skin. When the cement scraped me, I noticed it scraped some skin off. My toes (where the knuckles) are were scraped and completely black. Rationally I think that could have been oil, dirt, and so on from the cement block. But IRRATIONALLY I worry if it was HIV infected blood! Since I tripped and scraped myself, someone else could have to! What if someone who was HIV+ scraped themselves before me, since I don't know how long before me someone could have scraped themselves, I'm thinking of the worse. Is this a reason to freak out! What if an hiv infected person scraped themselves and bled then I scraped myself on the same spot and it scraped me and got into me through my peeling and dry skin or simply from it SCRAPING MY SKIN off? Do you think the black stuff that COVERED my toes where my skin was scraped could have been hiv+ blood??? I wiped my toes on my pants and it pretty much came off. Is a scrape a way for transmission? I don't think I bled, but I know for sure my skin was scraped off a bit :( I could have bled a little but I didn't check because I rubbed my toes on my pants. What if a homeless person scraped themself since there were shopping carts tghat looked like they were used the way honmeless people use them. Gosh I feel like a horrible person saying that. I'm just worried!

Essentially, if there was hiv infected blood on that cement block then scraped me where my skin was scraped off, could that infect me; or is that off the wall to think? I need some evaluation so I could search for psycological help if needed.

**Again, I don't know how long before me, that someone else could have scraped themself and beld on the same spot I got scraped. How long before would it have to be for hiv infected blood to stay active? This was early in the afternoon on a warm day. I'm going insane and don't want to go anywhere! Just work and home :( I will be donating my $150 and hope to here a response. I would really and truly appreciate it!

"But IRRATIONALLY I worry . . . ." I absolutely agree your worries are completely irrational (and unwarranted). HIV is a very fragile virus that does not live very long outside the body. There is no medical reason for concern or even HIV testing.

You report that you have extreme OCD and anxiety. That is where you should focus your attention. No doubt your OCD is OOC (out of control). Counseling (psychotherapy) and anti-anxiety medications can be very helpful for folks with OCD, anxiety and HIV phobias.

Thank you for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well.

your info can save the life of this polish boy:(
in need of comforting advice doc