High Heel Crisis! No where in archives. Plus humble donation.

First of all I want to thank you in advance, I don't have a lot of money to donate only about $40 :( I wish it was more, I see some people donating hundreds, but I suppose any amount is appreciated and will do some good.

Super quick question: I was sratched me leg with my own heel of my shoe. The day before I remember stepping in digusting gutter water and just all around dirty cement, outside ground and even visited my uncle in the hospital. if there was HIV infected blood that I stepped on, then about 20 hours later I scratched myself with the heel that stepped in "maybe" HIV infected blood could I get infected? The scratch from my high heel was red and puffy, but didn't seem to draw blood;if it did draw blood, it was miniscule. But it IS still red and puffy.

Remember it had been about 19 or 20 after I stepped in... Hiv blood or whatever I fear :(

Donation sent asap! :)

Super quick question, super quick answer. The HIV-acquisition risk from your Jimmy Choo cha cha heels is completely nonexistent. Neither concern nor HIV testing is warranted.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well.

When do ARS symptoms generally start? What are the major symptoms of ARS?
Risk or just nerves?