Soon to be RN

hi Doc! I was recently dx wih HIV (few months). I'm in nursing school and will be graduating next may! I know about the precautions I will have to take when working in the hospital. I also know that most healthcare facilies do not allow HIV poz healthcare workers to practice in surgery. I just hope that being HIV poz will not have too many limitations on me being able to practice nursing...I love the field and want to get the most out if it!

There are many opportunities for a very fulfilling and professionally rewarding career in nursing despite being virally enhanced. RNs are also in great demand these days in both hospital and clinic settings as well as private outpatient offices. I'm confident you'll find a great position.

Chronic Fatigue Taking Over My Life
when we can expect first therupetic vaccine to come in market?