hiv status frustrating and sad

A number (3) of my sexual partners have come back to me and claimed to have been infected with HIV after we had sex. I have recurrent fungal infections in my upper thighs, which I was always told was jock itch, and some thrush on my tongue that has been made worse by smoking. When I was in fourth, fifth, and sixth grade I was hospitalized for the flu illness and pneumonia. In fourth grade, I was diagnosed with PCP pneumonia and tested for HIV, but the test showed I was negative. In my childhood, I was aware of someone else coming out in me at times. Some things I would notice had been done around my house that could not have been done by anyone but me and I could not recall it happening. My mother has always been very abusive to the point I'm convinced of some brainwashing. In my conscious life I have never had any deep relationships with the opposite sex. In college, in the first week of freshman year, a young woman invited me back to her room for the night. I can't recall entering her room. I remember an incoherant rant i had with her door and retiring to my room. I avoided her for days and it came to my attention that she had developed a rash and went to the medical center where she tested positive for HIV. I flashed back to a similiar experience I had with an upperclassmen in middle school. She supposedly had caught it from me under similiar circumstances. I have been tested for HIV and other STDs twice a year since I was 17 and have always tested HIV negative. I have wondered about the human power to cheat something like the test despite the overwhelming evidence that this belief is crazy. Something else, on a mental health note: My eyes decieved me when I looked on the freshman woman, along with at least one of her friends. I can't see them as they are in their natural appearance. Something that goes back to living a partially blackedout life. These girls are out of state. I was punished when I was young for lengthy out of state calls. I remember being shocked to see them at local beaches, racetracks, and fairs willing to offer their love which I always rejected. To the point, I don't know other than I could have run away with and/or been kidnapped by an HIV positive male adult when I was a toddler from my grandparents farm on a dirt road, and travelled as far north as CT where I met four or five girls of the same age and suffered something traumatic that continued until I could no longer function

Earth to questioner, earth to questioner. Come in questioner! Thanks for sharing. Now do you have a question???

Dude, you need to turn off the computer and call your shrink. If you don't have a psychiatrist, you need to find one and consult with him without delay. You have issues bigger than the September edition of Vogue magazine.

IS MASTURBATIN (MASTURBATION, 2010) (MASTURBATION SIDE EFFECTS, 2010) (MASTURBATION AND STD/HIV, 2010)
ITS BEEN A WHILE DR. SURFER BOB - WE/VE BEEN HITTIN THE SWELLS !!!! WHOOPS!! DID WE FORGET A TITLE TO THE COOLEST DR. IN THE WORLD ?? IF SO, HERE IS THE POST AGAIN!!