CONCERNED FATHER

Hi doctor Bob i wrote a few days earlier concerning a toilet situation that happened about a week and a half ago .Any how i will try to remember and write a again.A week and a half ago i went to use a public toilet at a computer school .The seat was kinda dirty with stains that probably looked like urine spray .It could be any thing though .I Wiped it off kinda and placed toilet paper on the front and and two sides as i sat parts of my butt were exposed to part of the seat that did not have toilet paper .Lets say i had a tiny cut on my butt that my eyes did not see ...and i sat on part of the seat that could have drying fluids that my eyes did not see .As i sat i did not feel any wetness but lets say some micro wetness was there that i did not feel .Is my OCD having the better of me .i AM A MONTHLY CONTRIBUTOR TO YOUR FUND.lets say i sat on some micro wet fluid .. I am probably guessing i know what your answer might be .I am avoiding my wife AND daughter since i was on my way home to celebrate my negative result and had to use the toilet .....I am feeling so sad .You are the expert .Is it possible to have contracted Hiv from this public toilet .

Hello Concerned Father,

You ask: "Is my OCD having the better of me?" The answer is a resounding yes! Your HIV-acquisition risk from using the public toilet is completely nonexistent. But you knew that already, didn't you? Of course you did! The only way you could contract HIV from that public toilet would be to have unsafe sex with an HIVer in the stall!

Your HIV paranoia is significant and it's affecting your life ("I am avoiding my wife and daughter . . ."). I would strongly suggest you consult a psychologist or psychiatrist to help you confront and conquer your totally irrational and completely unwarranted HIV fears.

Thanks for your ongoing support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-health karma that you will always be free of HIV and that you'll soon also be free of your irrational fears.

Good luck. Be well.

KS or pure anxiety? Please answer, I'm going crazy!
You are like Dumbledore froh Harry Potter (intelligent and wise)