dr bob

Dear dr bob

I just read your profile and I wanted to say that I totally admire you, your work and your love for music. I am a pianist as well and as one can appreciate the therapy and the healing that brings. Your work is outstanding and helps millions of people that are utterly scared and lost in this nasty illness that plagues us. I commend you and hope that many others will be inspired by you as well as I have been and be able to make better informed and consicous decisions for themselves and those around them

Many thanks for your very kind comments. If we all just did our part, we could stop HIV/AIDS cold in its tracks! HIV/AIDS may still be 100% incurable, but it's also 100% preventable!

Be well. Stay well. Keep practicing. (My current passions are Rachmaninoff and Scriabin, but I'm also practicing some Gershwin as well for fun.)

2nd Try at Getting An Answer: Please Help me!
$300 Scared MOM! Actual donation, no b.s promises! Verge of Divorce