is self sucking safe ? (AUTOFELLATIO 2010)

Hi there,I'm curious to know if self sucking can cause any type of kidney problems or any type of cancer due to self sucking.Also can self sucking cause any health issues?Thanks.

As it turns out you're not the first person to ask. See below, big boy.

auto-fellatio (AUTO-FELLATIO, 2009) Sep 30, 2009

I am a 27 y/o male and learned at age 6 or 7 that I could do oral on myself (the idea I got from bullies on my buss that shoved a poor kids face into his own crotch and I thought that would break the spine, but the he was alright) So I trained my arm muscles so that I could force my head into that position only took a little training of arm muscles then just the act every day keeps them strong. I was wondering is there any health risks doing this, and is it safe for my spine since I have been doing it so long and nothing has broken? Also why is it that sometimes I can deep throat like go all the way down without my back hurting at all and sometimes I can't reach with out pain in my back it helps sometimes when I have trouble reaching to take a hot shower or bath first then It is easy to reach without pain I'm guessing the heat softens my back muscles that are stopping me or something. I have had a few digestive problems that I secretly wonder if my sex life when I am between girl friends has caused these things. Like my acid reflex and a huge clot in my lower intestine that hurt like crazy I had it stuck there over night thinking it will be fine and I'll just get some sleep and if it's not better go to doctors then it was so bad I barely made it to get my prescription and all the waiting while they did x-rays was crazy it ended up being more painful than it should have been with the extra time wasted, but finally after a few doses I was back to regular bowel movements and thankfully the pain went away. I also found out recently by accident that mine reaches around back is there a medical name for that one, I accidentally stuck it in there in the tub when I was soaking to get my back lose enough for oral and I immediately ejaculated, I found it's a nice way to deal with that urge when I don't feel like swallowing my own semen the stuff doesn't taste good no matter how many of the supposed natural taste enhancers I eat, but I had learned to live with it till I learned I can do both types of sex on myself and I still prefer oral it just feels better, but it's nice to have options.

auto-fellatio 2 (Submitted Sep 21, 2009)

I am the 27 y/o guy that asked this question, I forgot to mention I have often times made appointments to ask my real doctor about if there is health risks involved with my private sex life, but I always end up too embarrassed to mention the facts I can perform partner-less sex on myself and that is why I hope you can take the time to address these concerns about my health. please at least look into these things some for me and tell me what health problems I should watch for and what risks to my health I am taking if any. those are things anyone doing this should know and be aware of yet the more I search the web the less I find on this.

WOWZA. That's quite a home entertainment center you've got there. Some folks might wonder why you'd ever leave the house, let alone search for a sex partner!

Your health risks are primarily related to muscle strain from your hyper-flexed position while deep-throating your own penis popsicle. The warm shower or bath just loosens up the muscles and allows for easier stretching. I don't believe your self-lovin' activities had anything to do with your recent bout of constipation.

Finally, I should mention that if they ever create an x-rated Cirque du Soleil show, you would definitely be the lead act! Move over hyper-flexible Asian contortionists and make room for The Love Machine!

Autofellatio (AUTOFELLATIO) Apr 15, 2007

Recently I tried autofellatio. I was almost successful. My question is, is it possible to contract an oral infection from it? I'm a virgin, that should help. But a couple hours later I noticed two sore spots on my lip. I think it's from my tooth rubbing up against it, but I'm a paranoid person. So pleas,e just verify this for me.

There is no need to wait for a personal response from me. The reassurance you seek is already waiting for you in the archives. (See below.)

CAN IT BE?? (AUTOFELLATIO) Dec 15, 2006

when i suck on my cock i was wondering if i can get dieases from sucking my own?

Diseases from tonguing your own tallywhacker? Hmmm . . . well, perhaps a sore back or stiff neck from the crouch positioning. Oh . . . you don't have to crouch all that much? Hmmm . . . WOWZA, just how big is that one-eyed trouser snake of yours? Oh, you're Italian. OK, now I understand. The answer is no. You can not give yourself anything but a good time by autofellating Mr. Happy. See below.

Boyfriend & Autofellatio Jan 11, 2006

My boyfriend loves sucking his cock, he started that even before he started going out with guys. He does it now while I'm topping him. I love sucking him while I'm fucking him, but somehow it's not the same for him. He's very rough with his dick and sucks himself really hard. I wouldn't mind doing it the same way. Question: Is it safe, is it ok with his prostate/glands to suck him really hard? Please, somehow I'm very concern, plus I don't let him do it to me that way. Thanks Abel & Rod

Hello Abel and Rod,

Rod is able to suck his own rod while Abel is able to suck Rod while fucking him??? Hmmm . . . one can only wonder how Abel is able to do this and how big Rod's rod must be for this to be physically possible. Oh, never mind . . . . On to your question. You're concerned about Rod's prostate gland if you suck him really hard??? Gosh, Abel, how hard is hard? Are you so powerful that you could suck the chrome off a bumper? Abel, I think your fears are unwarranted. You can suck enthusiastically. Just don't use your teeth or traumatize Rod's rod to the point of physical damage (black and blue marks, broken skin, etc.).

Aside from that, you shouldn't worry about sucking so hard that you might turn your boyfriend inside out, OK?

Autofellatio worries Jul 21, 2005

I have recently discovered my ability to self suck and cannot stop. Recently, however, I've had a sore throat.

I am not sexually active if that can help any.. Also, I am able to self suck but not able to deep throat so that shouldn't be the cause. I do swallow.

Anyways, could autofellatio be the cause of my sore throat or should I not worry about it?

Hmmm . . . it appears those yoga classes are really paying off! You're just telling us all this to make us jealous, right??? I suppose the next thing you'll tell us is that you can open a ketchup bottle just using your tongue, right?

OK, Mr. Big, I see no reason for you to worry. Your new party trick is not the cause of your sore throat.

Hey, if you ever come up for air and find you need gainful employment, I think the adult film industry might be interested in your ahem talent.

Stay well.

Here I go again on my own..... Out on this limb!
Oral Sex from Crack Addicts and HIV transmission