Here I go again on my own..... Out on this limb!

Hi Dr. Bob,

I really don't know who else to turn to. I have worte to you in the past about this same/ current situation. I will simply break it down for you: * I have had an exposure to HIv in early Jan. of 2008 * since then I have tested on ELISA 2,4,6,8, 12 and 18 months after this exposure all NEGATIVE. I even did a viral load at 18 months that was negative as well.

Here lays the big worry and huge concern... * Just went to the Public Health eDepartment to do my anual HIV test and still have yet get my results back!! It's been almost a week and half now, and my tests never hav taken longer than a few days at most!! My testing consuler explained tome that my sample was sent to the State lab because I was deamed "low risk" and they have an overload of tests at the normal lab. So now I'm being asked to wait another week for my results??? Which would equal 14 days!!! * I thought that only preliminary positives were tested this long...?>|??? Is this true? Do you think my testing consuler was jsut trying to ease my anxiety????

Please provide me your expertise.... I only really rtust you.

Thank you from the bottom of heart. Oh, BTW: I'm a 30 year woman from Washington State.

I agree you are "out on a limb," but there is absolutely no reason for you to be there except for your irrational fear and uncontrolled anxiety. No I don't think the counselor was lying to you to ease your anxiety. Why would he? I think he was telling you the absolute truth. You've had 18 months' worth of negative tests! Frevinsakes!!! Why are you still testing? It's totally excessive and completely unnecessary. Stop perseverating on a disease you could not possibly have. Instead seek help from your doctor or a mental health professional (psychiatrist or psychologist) for your anxiety.

years to your calendar
is self sucking safe ? (AUTOFELLATIO 2010)