Final Test or Keep Going

Hi Doc, I just finished my 51st week hiv test after insertive oral sex with male massuer. It is one week short of one year. I read that to be 100% sure it has to be one year or longer. I have taken 5 rapid tests all negative. I get that I am negative but, having that not sure of 100% is killing me. I am so tired mentally and phsically with this. I just want to move on and be happy again. I am always happy with a noose around my neck. It is exhausting. What do you think? Done or keep going? I want 100% is that so wrong? Thanks Doc

You are way past done! Your repeatedly negative tests following a very low-risk HIV exposure out to 51 weeks are definitive, conclusive, WOO-HOO-able and move-on-able! HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV testing is warranted. Yell WOO-HOO and move on!

possible hiv transmission from hiv+ person with condom being the bottom
please is he at risk (MOTHER'S PROBLEM NOT CHILD'S, IRRATIONAL FEAR, 2010)