HIV positive and Unemployment

Im on Atripla,, and my side effects have caused me to miss work alot...can I put my notice in and collect unemployment due to this? All of my PTO and ESL have been wiped out.

Talk to your HIV specialist. He should be able to put you on temporary medical leave due to the medication side effects. That way you won't lose any of your benefits. You may not need to leave your job. Perhaps work restrictions or other measures might be considered. Don't do anything without consultation with of your HIV physician, OK? His support is crucial.

since this fom existes u r almost a family member to me. Can you just reply to me? (ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF RECURRENT IRRATIONAL HIV FEARS, 2010)
Starting over