|Aquariums and low T-cell counts.
Aug 4, 2010
Dear Dr. Franscino,
I was wondering if setting up and caring for an aquarium would be an issue with someone just diagnosed with hiv/aids with a cd4 of about 100 and an undetectable vl. Thank You, Sincerely, Fishy in Love
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Just follow routine common sense precautions, such as using gloves when you clean your aquarium and washing your hands after finding Nemo (or whatever) and you should be fine. Enjoy!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Low Does Ur T-cell Count Have To Be Diagnosis Of AIDS?
- Tingling In Feet After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Signs And Symptoms Of Being Sick
- Signs And Symptoms Of Pubic Lice
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.