Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Touched penis after removing condom.
Aug 4, 2010

Hi, I had sex with a prostitue on 20th july. I used condom and i am sure it was not broken or leaked. But after removing condom, which may have some vaginal fluid, immediately i touched my penis head and tip and kept hand there for about 2 mins.

Now i am under so much stress, that i am under risk. After that, for the first two days, i felt cold shivering with sweat. Now everything is normal. I have done Hiv PCR test on 27th july. As i know that it is too early the results are negative.

But still, i am under stress. I have two kids, and there is no one to care for them after me.

Please Help. I will also make donation of $100. Please tell me how to donate.

Please guide me when to get hiv test again and which tests. I know that this is general question , but i need answer for my specific case.

thanks and waiting for your early reply.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

Your question is similar to many others already posted in the archives. Have a look. Your HIV-acquisition risk is so remote it's essentially nonexistent. Your fears are unwarranted. If you wish to get a definitive HIV-antibody test, you'll need to wait until the three-month mark. From what you've written I'm confident the result will undoubtedly be negative.

Thank you for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Donation information can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Be well. Stay well. (I'm confident you are indeed "well.")

Dr. Bob

Previous
silly question by an educated guy
Next
Aquariums and low T-cell counts.

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.