Touched penis after removing condom.

Hi, I had sex with a prostitue on 20th july. I used condom and i am sure it was not broken or leaked. But after removing condom, which may have some vaginal fluid, immediately i touched my penis head and tip and kept hand there for about 2 mins.

Now i am under so much stress, that i am under risk. After that, for the first two days, i felt cold shivering with sweat. Now everything is normal. I have done Hiv PCR test on 27th july. As i know that it is too early the results are negative.

But still, i am under stress. I have two kids, and there is no one to care for them after me.

Please Help. I will also make donation of $100. Please tell me how to donate.

Please guide me when to get hiv test again and which tests. I know that this is general question , but i need answer for my specific case.

thanks and waiting for your early reply.

Your question is similar to many others already posted in the archives. Have a look. Your HIV-acquisition risk is so remote it's essentially nonexistent. Your fears are unwarranted. If you wish to get a definitive HIV-antibody test, you'll need to wait until the three-month mark. From what you've written I'm confident the result will undoubtedly be negative.

Thank you for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Donation information can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Be well. Stay well. (I'm confident you are indeed "well.")

silly question by an educated guy
Aquariums and low T-cell counts.