Magnetic Handjobs

Dr Bob

Quick question, short and sweet.

Background: I fell in love with a positive guy. He's great. He's on meds and his viral load is apparently undetectable. Given his diagnosis though, I'm slightly nervous about the sex thing and am still finding my feet.

Currently, our sex life consists of mutual masturbation, which is way more fulfilling than I would have expected. Are we ok to continue along this path?

I'm uncut, I don't use his cum as lube and am generally careful and aware of where he's shooting his load. However, it's possible that he's had pre-cum or maybe even cum on his hands and touched my cock. Little bit panicky about the whole situation and wondering whether I should be getting tested after this kind of thing.

Not entirely sure where to get reliable info, so any help would be appreciated!

From London with love,

+/- Couple xx

Hey London Magnetic Duo-Guy,

"Magnetic hand-jobs" are not considered a risk for HIV transmissions/acquisition. I would suggest you and your virally enhanced Mr. Right read through the information in the chapter in the archives of this forum devoted to magnetic couples. It should address many of your concerns and it also offers a variety of harm-reduction strategies that you might want to consider. I'm confident you'll find the information reassuring. I should also point out that "happily-ever-after" can come true for magnetic couples. I'm the positively charged half of just such a magnetic coupling! We've been together for 17 years.

Good luck. Be well.

please answer, if you can single mom - cant shake the worry
Thank You and Good Luck